Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ruffle Skirt Pattern Review



Another pattern review, this one is the Nie Nie skirt by Pink Fig.  I choose the fabrics for this skirt by starting with this fabric from Joel Dewberry's original Aviary line.  (It has been sitting in my stash for awhile)



 I thought the pattern ran true to size and was easy to follow.  The most tedious part was all the ruffling!  Also having my serger made it MUCH faster to hem all those ruffles.  It make a pretty heavy skirt with around 4 yards of fabric needed, and with needing that much fabric it wasn't the cheapest either, but it is Adorable!  I think will fit for at least a year or more so she'll wear it lots.   






 Still a little uneasy about all the modeling she has in her future for this blog. :)  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day, I love to hear what you have to say! :)