Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Envelope Tee Review

I recently purchased Growing up Sew Liberated by Meg McElwee.  This is a fun book with some good clothing patterns and some play/dress up things too.  I was anxious to try this pattern out and it turned out great.  I made the 18-24 mo. size thinking it would be a bit big for my 10 month old guy.  (He's 31" and 21 lbs) Unfortunately it was way too big for him.  I am guessing he could wear the 6-12 month size and just lengthen the pattern a bit.  I do always err larger than smaller when first making something.  They can always wear it later rather than never! :)  The fabric was from Hancock's Fabric.  I think there might be enough left to make one in the correct size for him.  :)  I'll be making more of these for sure, easy and cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day, I love to hear what you have to say! :)