Thursday, October 17, 2013

Peg People

Just a quick post today.  I have about a million crafty things to do, but these little people were begging to be made.  They were very fun and a nice change from sewing.  I have a pinterest board with my inspiration for them.

 

I want to do some more advanced hair for the ladies next time, I did try a braid out for the little girl.


I am thinking about painting a house like this one, but for right now they are living in a "previously owned" home. :)


If you want to keep up with me make sure you follow me! Bloglovin is proving to be my favorite reader. Click on the link if you aren't already a follower.  Follow my blog with Bloglovin  Tomorrow I'll have another dress to check out.  Happy Fall, hope you have a beautiful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day, I love to hear what you have to say! :)