Monday, October 8, 2012

KCWC day one....Hopscotch Dress


I am so excited to be participating in Kid's Clothing Week Challenge, as I mostly sew for my kids!  I got most of my fabric cut this weekend, and today during nap time I got this dress done! This was a new dress pattern for me and I think it turned out well. I have sewn O+S patterns before and love them, this was no exception.  Easy directions to follow, and a nice looking garment when completed.  


I am not quite as crazy about the fabric once I sewed it up, but Peyton loves it so that is really all that matters.  If you are interest the fabric is by Patty Young from the Sanctuary collection. The tights she has on are from Target, they were just bought a week ago.  They have purple-pink ones too!


Here is a closer look at the top.  Sorry for using the hook my wreath goes on. but it is getting cooler around here and I didn't make it up to the fence I like to use.  :)


Fall is in full swing around here, she LOVES leaves, and has a large leaf collection going again this fall.  


 But I can't blame her, this is a gorgeous time of year around here.  Now back to my sewing machine!  I'm going to work on some Flashback skinny tees. Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

  1. Very cute dress! I can't wait to see what else you make!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day, I love to hear what you have to say! :)